External Adjust Snubber
- Maximum working pressure 420 bar (6,000 psi)
- Overall Dimensions = 32mm a/f hex, 67mm long
- Hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure
- Has trace code on body with material certificates available for all wetted parts on request
- Available in a variety of materials, stainless steel, monel etc.
- Can be supplied to NACE MR-01-75 latest edition
- Gauge snubber is adjustable restriction type and helps protect instrument against pulsing and surges in process system
- Suitable for use with pressure gauges, pressure switches and pressure transmitters etc.