Hy-Lok bleed valves can be used on instrumental fluid handling apparatus such as manifolds or gage/root valves in order to vent signal line pressure to atmosphere before disassemble of an instrument or to facilitate in calibration of control devices.
- Pressure rating up to 10000 psig (689 bar) at 100ºF(37ºC)
- Temperature rating from -65ºF to 850ºF (-54ºC to 454ºC) with stainless steel, from -20ºF to 450ºF(-29ºC to 232ºC) with carbon steel,
from -65ºF to 500ºF (-54ºC to 260ºC) with alloy 400
- Back stop screw prevents accidental remove of stem
- Stem thread and tips are chrome-plated for maximum service life
- Size range from 1/8" thru 1/2" tubing and piping system
- Variety of end connections including Hy-Lok tube fittings, male/female NPT and ISO, SAE threads